The Family Indemnity Plan
Don’t leave your loved ones to bear the burden of high funeral costs and other end-of-life expenses in a time of mourning. Safeguard your financial future as well as your loved one’s with the Family Indemnity Plan (FIP). Our Family Indemnity Plan provides Final Expense coverage for you and your family through the provision of a death benefit to help cover immediate expenses such as funeral and burial expenses; medical bills, unpaid loans; legal fees to probate a will and more. It can even be used to augment a legacy for a loved one. The list is endless and you decide how best it can be used to help you or your loved ones deal with expenses in a time of grief.
To get started, review the seven coverage options below, then request a quote via our website or contact us at any of our offices in the OECS listed below.
TIP: When determining which plan to select, consider the number of eligible family members you wish to cover and also the type of expenses they may face in a time of mourning. This is to ensure that you have sufficient coverage.
- Enjoy up to $30,000 in coverage with your choice of seven plans to choose from.
- One monthly premium covers final expenses for you and up to five eligible family members (including any two persons you choose from your parents and parents-in-law)
- No medical examination required
- You are eligible to receive the full benefit (per person) where valid claims are made*
- You get lifetime insurance coverage once you enrol before age 76
Who is covered?
The plan you select can cover you and any combination of the following persons:
- Your spouse or significant other
- Or any combination of up to two persons from your parents or parents-in-law. These persons must be enrolled before age 76
- Your children (aged 1 through 25 and who are not yet married). Children who are permanently disabled are covered for the duration of their lives once they are enrolled before age 26.
Don’t hesitate to give your family the peace of mind when they need it most – in a time of mourning. Sign up today.
To get started, contact us to speak with our representative in your respective country ; contact a Credit Union or one of our approved Family Indemnity Plan providers.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
The Family Indemnity Plan
Leave your loved ones with a legacy of love with the Family Indemnity Plan – Final Expense Insurance. Our Family Indemnity Plan provides your loved ones with the funds needed to cover funeral expenses, unpaid bills left behind or funds to start a savings plan. Select from any of our seven coverage options. Learn more about our plans here.