The Family Indemnity Plan: Critical Illness Rider
Pushing your limits brings out the best in you and helps you overcome adversity. If that adversity happens to be a serious illness then you could receive an additional benefit of up to $30,000 to help you keep going. It’s for all who never give up!
Benefits and Special Features:
- You will receive up to $30,000 coverage should you be diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
- The critical illnesses covered are: cancer, heart attack, stroke, paralysis and major burns.
- You may sign up for the Critical Illness Rider once you have enrolled in a Family Indemnity Plan.
- You are not required to do a medical when you sign up.
- You may apply for the Rider once you have not reached age sixty (60).
- You have to wait six (6) months after enrollment to be able to benefit from the Rider, unless you are diagnosed with a covered critical illness as a direct result of an accident.
- You are entitled to receive only one lump sum payment for the life of the Rider.
- Your family will receive a refund of your Critical Illness Rider premium payments should you pass
away without making a critical illness claim before age 75.
Sign up for the Family Indemnity Plan: Critical Illness Rider today! For more information ask your Credit Union representative or FIP provider or call CUNA Caribbean Insurance OECS Ltd. at (758) 458-CUNA (2862) or (869) 466-9453 ext 206. Please note: To sign up, you must be a member of the Credit Union or you can access through our Affinity Partners.