Position: Manager, Business Development
Applications are invited for the position of Manager, Business Development attached to our Sales & Strategy Department.
OBJECTIVE: The Manager, Business Development supports the Assistant Vice President Sales & Products in the achievement of the Company’s revenue. With guidance from the Assistant Vice President Sales & Products, the incumbent is responsible for all aspects of planning, organizing and providing strategic direction within the designated market spaces to ensure maximum growth and profitability while maintaining a high profile business in Trinidad & Tobago.
The successful candidate must possess:
- -A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related area of specialty; MBA will be an asset
- -3-5 years in leadership, including Strategic Sales Planning and Execution.
- -Experience in a leadership role in the Financial Services Industry.
- -A Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in the insurance industry would be an asset.
- -Strong business acumen with ability to interact with clients at Executive and Managerial levels
- -The ability to establish and sustain strategic relationships
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume to email@example.com by Friday, 7th May, 2021.
Click here to view the detailed Job Description for this role.
Position: Assistant Manager, Finance
Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Manager, Finance attached to our Finance & Corporate Governance Department.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- – Certified Accountant, Professional Accounting Degree, or equivalent Qualification e.g. ACCA
- – Strong knowledge of IFRS
- – Be a Self-starter with strong leadership, inter personal and communication skills
- – An advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- – At least two (2) years of managerial experience
- – Knowledge of Regulatory Environment and experience with Insurance Accounting would be considered an asset
Click here to view the detailed job description for this position.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7th May, 2021.