Position: Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition & Employee/Industrial Relations
Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition & Employee/Industrial Relations at our office located in Port of Spain.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- -Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field from an accredited and approved institution
- -A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline would be considered an asset
- -Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Industrial Relations
- -Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in Talent Management/Performance Management
- -Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Recruitment & Selection techniques and processes(interviewing etc)
- -Functionally proficient in Microsoft Office Suite– MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Click here to view the detailed job description for this role.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume to email@example.com by Monday 4th April. 2022.