Marketing Intern(Contract) – Jamaica
Overall Responsibility: To provide support to the Assistant Manager Corporate Communications & Branding across markets in delivering on the marketing mandate.
- Manage and monitor all social media accounts.
- Conduct research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences utilizing research tools and techniques and in market data sources.
- Execute social media strategy aligned to marketing objectives.
- Prepare reports on ROI.
- Develop appropriate content in collaboration with the Assistant Manager.
- Collaborate with team and execute activities to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond and escalate feedback/ queries through the appropriate channels in a timely manner until completion.
- Suggest and implement new online features to develop brand awareness – promotions and competitions.
- Keep abreast with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications and make appropriate recommendations as needed.
- Experience as a Social Media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Final Year University Student enrolled in Marketing/ Media and Communications Degree Programme from an accredited institution would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Marketing, Management of Social Media platforms and the insurance industry and/or Credit Union environment would be considered an asset.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit a cover letter and résumé, via email to Melissa Whyte (email@example.com)
The subject of the email should be YOUR NAME: MARKETING INTERN (CONTRACT) – APPLICATION.
Closing date for submissions: Monday, June 17th, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.