Assistant Vice President Sales – Jamaica
The incumbent is responsible for the execution of the sales strategy in Jamaica.
- Develop, track and manage the sales plan and its key performance
- Develop and execute sales campaigns to drive new business growth, retain existing business and deliver revenue optimization from all sales
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks, while recommending mitigating actions and managing the implementation to drive results against
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine strategies and initiatives that grow and sustain revenue, remove obstacles to operations
- Maintain and improve market share by developing new and nurturing existing strategic relationships in the Credit Union
- Review and approve individual action plans for team members that facilitate the effective deepening of client relationships and the effective search of sales leads and
- Lead sales meetings and pipeline reviews, to recommend/ follow up for corrective action as required
- Review and provide feedback on recommendations for improvement/ new opportunities based on the evaluation/debrief of each sales
- Actively coach, develop, and motivate sales team to become top achievers and future
- Report business activities in region and make recommendations for improvements to Vice President Sales and Strategy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively drive for results through a team
- Strong sales orientation
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective decision making/problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and retain product-specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to clients
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to recruit and develop high-performing sales talent
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Executive Sales Leadership in the Financial Services Industry
- Proven track record for results
- Minimum of four (4) years progressive experience in the insurance industry would be an
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related area of specialty
- Strong understanding of client and market dynamics.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit a résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should be ASSISTANT V.P. SALES – APPLICATION.
Closing date for submissions: 31st March, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.