Sales Associate (Contract) – Jamaica
Overall Responsibility – Contribute to our strategic business priorities by supporting the Account Executive in delivering on the organization’s sales mandate by leveraging industry knowledge and expertise to grow existing business. Generate new clients and retain relationships while delivering an exceptional client experience through effective relationship management practices.
- Collaborates to develop appropriate portfolio strategies to deliver on sales targets.
- Partner with the Account Executive in designing presentations, developing seminars and other key sales events with credit unions and other strategic partners.
- Develop promotional activities and incentives for approval and execution.
- Ensure timely escalation and active follow up of client issues through the appropriate channels.
- Provide sales reports as required by the Account Executive highlighting trends and identifying opportunities.
- Represent the organization at AGM’s and other Credit Unions events which may, from time to time be outside of normal working hours.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Strong selling skills
- Strong Sales Personality to excel in a competitive environment
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Results focused
- Ability to work in challenging markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BSc or BA from an accredited institution in a related discipline
- Relevant professional certification in Sales or related discipline would be an asset
- Certification (License) to sell financial/insurance products as per regulatory requirements
To apply for this vacancy, please submit a cover letter and résumé, via email to Melissa Whyte (email@example.com)
The subject of the email should be YOUR NAME: SALES ASSOCIATE (CONTRACT) – APPLICATION.
Closing date for submissions: Friday, May 17th, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.